Thursday, October 25, 2007

Introducing my new DT kit!

Just showing off this robin LO I did for the DT with my latest kit, I had great fun adding the border on the computer and working with the colours in the kit was a real challenge, but I'm really happy with the result! I wasn't too sure when I opened it as there is a lot of grey in there but having spent time playing and stroking it, I quite like it as it allows the colours in the pictures to really stand-out!

Secondly I had a go at some birthday cards, now as general rule, I'm not a big fan of peel-offs, but they have their place! And I think these cards are just right for them!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love your Robin LO. Very inspiring....just knew you would come up with a great way to scrap with greys!

Beverley Todd said...

LOL! Those cards co-ordinate perfectly with your blog!!!

Ruth said...

wow that robin lo is brill love the holey circle idea