Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm so excited!

God knows why I have never been excited over an appointment with a pair of weighing scales before but obviously those salad leaves are affecting my brain a little! I just want to see that what I've done this past week is worth it and that I can do this for good! Also, have sussed out my points problem now, know exactly (well, sort of) what I'm doing and now I want to reap the rewards! Watch this space for breaking news tomorrow!!!!!!!
Elsewhere on my agenda and completely cram packed social life ( I wish!!) is absolutely nothing interesting, I get up, go to work, come home, go to bed and repeat it all the next day, why? It sure as hell isn't for a laugh so I guess it boils down to good old, cold, hard cash! So I won't bother you with all the details, just post the interesting bits.
NOTE TO SELF: Trying to type more WILL NOT burn calories!

No comments: