Saturday, June 07, 2008

Time to craft!

I always fancied doing an altered clock and finally got my butt into gear and went out and bought a clock! I love it, I used papers from my DT kit, they are Mod Design Whirligig, I love them and I love the clock as well!! I have given up asking DH to hang it on the wall for me though so I'm going to get the hammer out tomorrow and do it myself!! He moans at me for nagging but is it any wonder really!?


I also have made recently an altered sweetie tin using Bo Bunny - Teen Chic, which I am also very happy with and had great fun doing, I want more sweetie tins now though so there's a good excuse to buy sweets!!

Also I have just set a challenge on the CTYD blog so pop on over and check it out!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Oooh how fab is your blog!! I am loving the clock. As of yet we dont havce a clock on the wall ANYWHERE in our house!!! Can you believe it!! I know what i am going to be planning on doing some time in the not so distant future!!!