Thursday, June 19, 2008

Holiday Snaps

Just thought I'd share some of my favourite holiday snaps from when DH and I went away to Norfolk for a week last month! I took loads and I do have one particular favourite, stunning shot, but right now I am hanging on to that as I have plans for that photo! In my opinion it's the best photo I have ever taken and is definately worthy of something more than my blog!! First picture was up at Blakeney Point, while we waiting for the tide to come in so we could go out in a boat to see the seals!



Second picture is one of my favourites from the 40 or so pics I snapped of the seals they are TOO cute! This chap was a particularly large one, shame we missed the pups though, I think we were a little early for them, now that would have been cute!
Third picture is in a scheduled post which I am now about to try and master! Wish me luck, I will see if I can get it to work!

2 comments:

Beverley Todd said...

Good luck with the scheduled posting ... you can do it!!!

elliemook said...

Oh, I love seals. He really is a cutie. Fab photos, good luck with the sceduled post x