Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chipboard Projects

A LO using Samantha Walker Day By Day papers, I used the Black Leaf and the Quadrant, plus one of the stickers from the Tags & Accents Sheet. The chipboard butterflies came from the Bare Element Dimension - Wings set, these are fab, you get three sheets of die cut shapes, in this case butterflies and they are so lovely!! I used two of the smaller butterflies and inked them all over and cut some scraps of the Quadrant paper to fit.

Second is a card, the papers and ribbon came from one the HOTP card makers kits, The chipboard heart I coloured with a black pen and glued on, I filled the inside of the heart with glue and a heavy sprinkling of glamour dust.



Third is another card, once again the papers and ribbon are from one of the HOTP card makers kits. The chipboard is actually from We R Memory Keepers Promenade collection, I have used most of the papers but I still had some chipboard tags left, so I painted the centre of the flower with acrylic paint to match my card and stuck the Happy Birthday on top!

No comments: