Friday, November 23, 2007

Time I started something new!

I've been popping onto HS:MS most days and never yet followed the prompt and taken a picture until today! So here it is, the prompt was crystal and here is my first picture! I emptied my pot of crystals onto some metallic red card and put them all back again without spilling one!!! Now that's amazing!!!!A substance with geometric regularity. Find 'crystal' in your space today.
Anyhoo, I can't promise to do this everyday but we will see how I get on!!!

Also going to show off a LO I did for the CTYD DT, for last weeks challenge, so get on over there for more info!!
I loved doing this LO, and I am really happy with the end result! I have been busy today as well, sorting out some stuff for my next post on Sunday and I love it and whats even better is I had a fantastic time doing it! But I can't say anymore for now, so keep an eye out on Sunday on CTYD for it or I will post it on here at some point next week!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohhhh...lookie at all those lovely crystals.....feel free to send any excess ones my way...fab pic, and welcome.
Caz
x

Hazel said...

Welcome to HS:MS Ruth. You have some lovely artwork on your blog and your photo for crystal is superb.

The Cook said...

Welcome to the HS:MS challenge, it's great fun. Well done too for getting the crystals back in the pot - I always seem to find one or two lying around days later!. x