Monday, November 12, 2007

Finally remembered to update my blog!

WOW! What a busy few weeks, work has been manic and I have been clocking up the hours, but just in time for Xmas so not too bad! Have been doing loads of scrapping for the BTYD Blog and DT, and these two are my latest entries for the challenges.
Also got my fabby new kit which is enormous and should last well into the new year! Been slowly starting getting my butt moving for Christmas, and I'm pleased to report that I have Christmas Day off this year!!! WooHoo!!
On a bum note though, my back is killing me, ever since last week when I spent 8 hours hunched over my NVQ, it hasn't been right, I feel like I'm leaning to the left and sometimes I look wonky!! Bit worrying but I really don't want to go off work so I am being extra careful and hoping I last til the end of this week when I have holiday booked so hopefully a good rest and it will be fine again!!
Anyway, I've posted my bit on here and will probably be back later on as I have some other bits to show off!! Keep watching!

1 comment:

Looby said...

Gorgeous LOs hun - love the colours of the snow one! Hope your back is OK xx