Wednesday, March 07, 2007

News

Well I have some fabby exciting news (for me anyway!) and some not so great news!
Firstly, I am SO excited I have signed up for the "Race for Life" I am really looking forward to it and as it's not till the end of July, I am hoping to be feeling a lot better and be a lot fitter! I got my fundraising pack and I have decided to "scrap" on my back panel, so I will wear a very special work of art as I walk, run, crawl or drag my heavy butt along! I will complete this if I have to crawl over the finish line pouring with sweat and panting like a bull mastiff! Anyway anyone who would be so kind as to sponser me my page link is attached and it is very much appreciated!

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/phoenixtears

Secondly, the result of my hospital appointment was not great, the doctor really took his time and really went into great detail with me and was very thorough BUT he hasn't got a clue! GREAT! So I've been booked in for a scan in a couple of weeks which considering is normally a 6-8 week wait is pretty quick and then I go back and see him again, if he still doesn't know I will probably end up having exploratory surgery, but at the moment I will cross one bridge at a time, and wait patiently for my scan, at least its not 6-8 weeks or months! I worked out today that I am taking approx. 10-15 more tablets a day than I was previously which is a little worrying since they don't know what they are dealing with!

I have weight watchers tomorrow and if I have done my maths right I only need another 3lbs to reach my 10%, although I have been a little bit (or rather a large bit) naughty at the beginning of the week, but I'm due on (I think, maybe, who knows) so that's the excuse and I am sticking to it!

No comments: