Thursday, May 01, 2008

OK! Time to get going again!!

I have had loads on and I have recently celebrated my 30th birthday! And considering some of the poo that has gone on lately, life is great!!! I love it, I look in the mirror and for the first time in my life I like what I see, I feel so confident and able to achieve anything I can set my mind to and it's great! I can't understand why I'm feeling this way but I'm definately not complaining and long may it continue!!
So in relation to that statement here are a couple of LO's I have been doing over the last couple of weeks!
This one is me on my 30th Birthday after a rather drastic haircut!!!

This is the HAIR before and after, can you believe I weighed myself before I had it done and when I got home I had lost 1 1/2lb! I think I may have a skinhead next! LOL!

And the last one of me, (my BoM is full, I never thought that would happen) with new hair and new clothes (birthday pressies) ready for a hen night!! It was a great night and I LOVE that top so much!!!

3 comments:

Alix said...

well done you...love the LO's...the hair...the clothes...you look FABULOUS!!!

i hope this is better year for you, hon xxx

Deanne Clarke said...

Great birthday layouts!!! Thanks for sharing them with the "sisters"!!!

Deanne
SISTERHOOD of SCRAP challenge blog
http://sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com/
Sisterhood.....a celebration of the he{ART}

Beverley Todd said...

Love these layouts ruth - thanks for joining in the first ever 'pen pals' challenge!

www.penpalschallenge.blogspot.com